Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
The physicians at NGPG Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery specialize in conditions of the heart, lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and great vessels including:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Minimally Invasive Heart Valve Surgery
- Aortic aneurysm Repair
- Congenital Heart Disorders
- Transmycardial Laser Revascularization (TMR)
- Lung disease (including malignant and benign)
- Esophageal cancer
- Reflux disease
- Zenkers diverticulum
- Surgery of the Chest Wall
- Minimally Invasive Vein Harvesting for CABG
We perform more than 600 cases a year, including procedures involving minimally invasive techniques.
Our surgeons perform their cardiovascular and thoracic surgical services at Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC), in Gainesville, Ga. NGMC has been rated Georgia's #1 Heart Hospital by CareChex® and has been recognized by the American College of Cardiology and The Society of Thoracic Surgeons for having outstanding results for cardiac patient care as compared to other hospitals.