Devoted to the comprehensive healthcare needs of patients of all ages, NGPG Family Medicine’s physicians and advanced practice providers diagnose and treat multiple medical problems ranging from sore throat to heart disease.
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group Family Medicine is a comprehensive primary care practice for patients of all ages. From acute care to preventative check-ups, we’re here for your entire family when you’re well and when you’re not well.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Virtual Visits – Connect with a physician by phone or online. Please call our office or use the form on this page to get more information.
- Well visits – Routine and preventive health evaluations
- Sick visits – Including, but not limited to colds, sore throats, flu, rashes and more.
- Behavioral Health
- Occupational Medicine Services – DOT exams, drug screens, pre-employment health screenings, audiograms & workers compensation
- Immunizations, including flu shots
- Work, school and sports physicals
- Laboratory services
- Therapeutic injections
Why Choose NGPG?
As the state’s sixth-largest physician group, NGPG brings together hundreds of talented physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, midwives and other clinical staff in locations extending across North Georgia. Our practice is patient-centered and collaborative, ensuring that your care is coordinated with other physicians and advance practice providers offering expertise and advanced services in a wide range of specialties at NGPG.
An affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospital locations in Gainesville, Braselton, Winder and Dahlonega. In addition to the continuity of care from being a part of a large health system, our convenient patient portal, MyChart, improves both quality and access to care through its many features—allowing patients to communicate with providers and allowing providers access to medical records, enhancing overall management of chronic illness.
Call 706-886-3148 or contact us using the quick form on this page to meet our Family Medicine team and schedule your appointment.
Most major insurance plans are accepted. Please contact the office to ask about specific plans.