Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG) is proud to recognize 29 providers who met or exceeded national standards in delivering care for patients with diabetes as established by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
The NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program recognizes clinicians who use evidence-based measures including successfully and consistently managing diabetic patients’ blood sugars and A1C levels, as well as encouraging tobacco cessation and routine eye and foot exams.
These providers join an elite group that is publicly recognized for providing the highest level of diabetic care:
- Jody Bahnmiller, MD, NGPG Gainesville Family Medicine
- Eric Bohn, MD, NGPG Chestnut Mountain
- Brent Carroll, DO, NGPG Buford
- Paul Cerny, MD, NGPG Flowery Branch
- Jack Cheng, MD, NGPG Chestnut Mountain
- Holley Corley, MD, NGPG Hamilton Mill
- Katie Dudas, MD, NGPG Thompson Bridge
- Kayla Gee, FNP, NGPG Cumming
- Taylor Henson, MD, NGPG Dawsonville Internal Medicine
- Grant Hsing, MD, NGPG Cumming
- Renee Kimball, MD, NGPG Chestnut Mountain
- Georges LaFleur, MD, NGPG Clayton
- Jyoti Manekar, MD, NGPG Flowery Branch
- Daniel McMahon, MD, NGPG Braselton Family Medicine
- Monica Newton, DO, NGPG Gainesville Family Medicine
- Christina Nguyen, MD, NGPG Chestnut Mountain
- Arif Patni, DO, NGPG Buford
- Clayton Pulliam, MD, NGPG Toccoa Foothills Family Medicine
- Angela Ritter, MD, NGPG Chestnut Mountain
- Jennifer Roark, FNP, NGPG Thompson Bridge
- Sahithi Sangapu, MD, NGPG Oakwood
- Margaret Schutte, MD, NGPG Buford
- Julie Smith, PA, NGPG Flowery Branch
- Tawanna Strauther, MD, NGPG Oakwood
- Thomas Strickland, FNP, NGPG Oakwood
- Christy Wagner, MD, NGPG Thompson Bridge
- Gail Weaver, FNP, NGPG Clayton
- Rachel Weaver, FNP, NGPG Thompson Bridge
- Inchol Yun, MD, NGPG Hamilton Mill
For more information about these providers or to learn more about NGPG, please visit www.ngpg.org.
ABOUT NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG) brings together nearly 350 talented physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, midwives and other clinical staff at more than 65 locations across North Georgia. As the state’s sixth-largest physician group, we always have a practice nearby to offer you expert care in more than 25 specialties. See the full list of specialties and locations – and meet our providers – at www.ngpg.org.
NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a non-profit which serves more than 1 million people in more than 18 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospitals in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more at www.nghs.com.
NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA accredits and certifies a wide range of health care organizations. It also recognizes clinicians and practices in key areas of performance. NCQA’s website (www.ncqa.org) contains information to help consumers, employers and others make more informed health care choices.