With decades of experience, our obstetric professionals have delivered thousands of babies. Just as each baby is unique and special, so are our patients.
We are proud to be the only practice currently delivering babies in the new Labor and Delivery unit at Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) Braselton. Like we have for years, we still deliver at NGMC Gainesville, the regions only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Pregnancy Care Services
We offer a full range of pregnancy and delivery serivces with personalized care:
- Gynecology Care Services
- High-risk Pregnancy Care
- Midwifery (you have a choice in the delivery of your baby)
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean)
- Prenatal Screening
- Access to a Local Perinatologist
- Genetic Counseling
- Postpartum Care
Both of our labor and delivery locations offer the following for your hospital birth:
- Spacious, light-filled Labor, Delivery and Recovery rooms with flat panel televisions and comfortable sleep furniture for dads
- C-section suites
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), with individual rooms allowing parents privacy with their babies
Your Pregnancy Journey
Want to hear more about what you can expect during each month of your pregnancy?
Click here to hear our doctors talk about what is ahead in your pregnancy journey.