NGPG is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to our patients when they need it. Through our after-hours service, we are able to offer patients access to healthcare outside of regular business hours. This is a complimentary service available to established patients.
Who has access to After-Hours Care?
- Must be a current NGPG patient
- Open to all ages (including pediatrics)
How to use this Service:
If you are experiencing a non-emergent medical problem that has occurred after regular office hours or over the weekend, and feel your needs can be addressed over the phone, we invite you to utilize our after-hours service. Patients can reach an on-call physician by simply calling your practice number and holding for a representative.
- Click the button below & use the search bar to find your provider.
- Call your doctor’s office after business hours.
- Hold on the line for the after-hours service to answer.
- Provide the representative with your name, date of birth, and the reason for the call.
- The on-call provider will return your call within an hour, in most cases.
Other Immediate Care Options
NGPG Urgent Care offices are open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. For common illnesses and minor injuries that need to be seen by a provider, we encourage you to find the closest Urgent Care location with the shortest wait time & sign-up to save your spot.
If you are are experiencing a life-threatening problem and are in need of immediate care after 8 p.m., please visit an Emergency Room nearest to you.