When your doctor is not available, Urgent Care clinics provide care for non-life-threatening medical problems or problems that could become worse if you wait. Urgent Care clinics provide walk-in appointments and treat patients 6 months and older. To reiterate, our Urgent Care Centers are for the treatment of illnesses or injuries that require immediate attention, but are not life-threatening.
Urgent Care Hour Updates
This Week Only
Thursday, December 19
- Urgent Care Braselton closes at 6:00 PM
Friday, December 20
- Urgent Care Buford closes at 6:00 PM
- Urgent Care Dawsonville closes at 7:00 PM
Saturday, December 21
- Urgent Care Gainesville closes at 6:00 PM
NGPG Urgent Care Advantages:
- Board certified physicians
- No appointment necessary
- Most insurance plans accepted
- A referral network of nearly 500 physicians if specialty care is needed.
- Treatment for patients 6 months and older
- Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week
What do Urgent Care clinics treat?
- minor back pain
- minor cuts & burns
- seasonal allergies
- sinus infections
- minor broken bones
- minor muscular pain
- minor eye injuries
- skin infections & minor abcesses
- poison ivy
- sports physicals
- sore throat
- urinary tract infections
- pink eye
URGENT or EMERGENCY? Where you go for care matters.
When you need emergency care, count on Emergency Services at NGMC in Braselton or Gainesville. The Emergency Department at NGMC is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You should use the hospital emergency room for very serious or life-threatening problems. Hospital emergency rooms are not the place to go for common illnesses and minor injuries.
What is treated at the Emergency Room?
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don't wait!
- chest pain or pressure
- severe abdominal pain
- coughing or vomiting blood
- severe burns
- deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
- sudden blurred vision
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- numbness in the face, arm or leg
- sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- sudden, severe headache (not a migraine)
- high fevers
- new discomfort that is caused by exercise
- any condition you believe is life threatening
If you are in need of immediate care after 8 p.m., please click here to find an Emergency Room closest to you.
Click here to see the full list of organizations with which Northeast Georgia Physicians Group is a contracted "in-network" Urgent Care provider.