NGPG’s Sports Medicine Team consists of board-certified physicians offering more than 70 years of sports medicine experience treating patients of all ages. Specialized in treating sports-related injuries, our team is dedicated to helping athletes return to the big game and the active lifestyle they know and love.
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group Sports Medicine provides multidisciplinary and comprehensive care to help you recover from injuries related to daily use, exercise, sports and other physical activities.
Whether you’re a student athlete, weekend warrior, or have experienced an overuse or traumatic orthopedic injury, our specialists use the most advanced technologies to diagnose and treat your problem in the least invasive and most effective way. Our goal is to help you regain function and continue doing the activities you love.
Conditions We Treat
NGPG’s sports medicine experts use the latest techniques and technology to treat a wide range of bothersome or painful orthopedic issues in children and adults, including:
- Foot, Ankle & Lower Extremity Issues
- Ankle Sprains
- Hand & Upper Extremity Issues
- Arthritis in hands, wrists, shoulders and elbows
- Broken Collarbone
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries and Fractures
- Frozen Shoulder
- Pitching Injuries (Tommy John)
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Impingement / Swimmer’s Shoulder
- Shoulder Arthritis, Fractures or Dislocation
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Knee & Hip Issues
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tears
- Hip Fractures, Dislocation or Strain
- IT Band Syndrome (Hip Bursitis)
- Knee Sprains and Dislocation
- Meniscus Tear
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Runner’s Knee
- Shin Splints
- Muscle strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Tears
The highly skilled, board-certified sports medicine physicians at NGPG Sports Medicine have more than 70 years of combined sports medicine experience – helping individuals and athletes of all kinds regain their function, strength and performance.
With serious sports-related injuries, our athletic trainers and team doctors take your care to the next level. We offer same-day appointments and consultations for student or adult athletes and those suffering from non-surgical orthopedic injuries.
- General consultation, including diagnostics, imaging and treatment planning
- Athletic Training Program
- Concussion management
- Joint injections including Cortisone, Euflexxa, Supartz, Synvisc-One
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) & Prolotherapy Injections
- Osteoarthritis care
- Surgery, if needed
For questions, more information or to schedule an appointment, please call& us at 770-848-6190 or complete our quick online form.