The NGPG Pediatric Team understands how busy parent’s schedules are during business hours and how sickness and injuries are unpredictable. Dedicated to the health and safety of your children, we are here to support you with after hour care!
Our after-hours care team consists of board-certified pediatricians and pediatric-trained nurse practitioners, therefore you can rest assured knowing that your child is receiving expert medical care from pediatric specialists. NGPG offers three options to ensure that you can access medical care and expertise when your child needs it.
1. After-Hours Telemedicine
We offer 24/7 access to clinical advice for your peace of mind and convenience. This care after hours care option is offered to established pediatric patients of all ages.
- Monday – Friday: 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (during regular business hours) we ask that you call one of our pediatric offices directly. If you would like to connect with a provider via telemedicine or a video visit, please let the scheduler know.
- Saturday & Sunday & Monday – Friday: After 5 P.M. – Please contact your regular practice directly and hold for your call to be routed to our answering service and will connect you with the physician on call.
2. MedAccess in Toccoa
Toccoa Clinic MedAccess is NGPG’s convenient after-hours service for new and established patients. Devoted to the comprehensive healthcare needs of patients 2 years and older, NGPG Family Medicine’s physicians and advanced practice providers provide treatment for your acute illness needs, 7 days a week.
- Monday – Friday: 4 P.M. – 9 P.M.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 A.M. – 7 P.M.
3. NGPG Urgent Care
NGPG Urgent Care clinics provide care for non-life-threatening medical problems that need immediate attention. Our Urgent Care clinics provide walk-in appointments, online reservations and treatment for new and existing patients, 6 months and older.
- 7 Days a Week: 8 A.M. – 8 P.M.