Northeast Georgia Physicians Group’s Bariatric & Metabolic Institute is dedicated to helping patients safely achieve long-term weight loss.
At NGPG, we take a multi-disciplinary approach to weight loss surgery that focuses on pre-operative education and evaluation, expert surgical care and post-operative coordinators and nurses who offer ongoing support throughout the weight loss process. We specialize in minimally invasive and robotic surgeries to reduce recovery times and pain.
Surgical Weight Loss Procedures
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy – A laparoscopic procedure utilizing the restriction method as two-thirds of the patient’s stomach is removed.
- Robotic Assist Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass – A robotic-assisted laparoscopic procedure utilizing the restriction and malabsorption method as the stomach is reduced to a small gastric pouch.
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery – Corrective procedures for patients with failed weight loss or complications from prior bariatric or anti-reflux procedures.
- Reflux Surgery – Specialized surgical treatment for the obese population who are not candidates for traditional anti-reflux surgeries such as the Nissen Fundoplication or Toupet Fundoplication.
Non-Surgical Weight Loss Procedure
- Intragastric Balloon Procedure – A safe and effective non-surgical weight loss option to help patients lose and maintain a healthy weight.
The first step in your surgical weight loss journey is to watch one of our online educational seminars or register to attend an in-person seminar hosted by the Bariatric team at NGPG. To learn more about your weight loss options and to choose your next step towards a healthier you, visit our regisration page by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions, please complete the form included on this page or call us at 770-219-9200.